Each Thursday and Friday we setup our range with 30 3D foam targets (ranging from 10-40 yards), trees and other obstacles. The league is scheduled for 12 weeks of shooting with a banquet and prizes at the end.
Individual 3D league is normally shot on Thursday nights and Team 3D league is normally shot on Friday nights. The 3D range is normally setup starting at 3pm on Thursdays.
3D Range/League Rules:
- 1 arrow per animal per lane max
- Multiple rounds can be shoot in a single night (no more then 2 weeks ahead)
- Arrows must be a hunting style arrow (no bigger then .312″ OD)
- No Range finders
- Binoculars recommended
- No magnifying lenses allowed in sights (clarifying and verifying peeps are allowed)
- Adjustable sights are allowed
- No pin limit on fixed pin sights
- All bow styles are allowed
- Stabilizers have no restrictions
Adult 3D Team League – $100.00 per shooter
League Member Fee – $25.00 per shooter
Weekly League Fee - $10.00 per shooter
Equipment Rental is available
Weekly – $10.00 per shooter
Season - $80.00 per shooter
We run leagues each quarter. This league is limited to 25 participating teams per season.