Join us for a little after-hours fun and a chance to take home some cash. We will be hosting 3D Scrambles (Jackpot Shoots) the 2nd Saturday of EACH MONTH with team draw and shooting starting promptly at 5 pm (please arrive early to warm up).
NOTE, the August shoot has been moved to 6 pm on 8/18 and will happen as long as we have 10 shooters there on Saturday (we are expecting it with Game Fair traffic). Pre-registration is still required, but will not close on Wednesday as normal.
Cost is $20 per shooter. Pre-registration (REQUIRED) will close at midnight of the prior Wednesday. The shoot will be canceled and refunds issued if less than 10 shooters sign up.
- There will be at least $100 in prizes at each shoot (minimum of 10 shooters required).
Larger prize pools for shoots with more participants. Shooters will have the option to pay into a 100% payout pool.
- Luck of the draw 2 person teams.
- 20 targets spread 2 animals per lane (10 lanes).
- 1 arrow per person per animal with the best arrow scoring for the team for each animal.
- The targets are scored by the team next to you.
- No rangefinders, arrows must be a hunting style arrow (no bigger than .312″ OD)