Minnesota 2017 archery deer season opens on September 16th. To help make sure you (and your gear) are ready for the season we will have open 3D shooting Thursdays (starting around 3pm) and Fridays September 7-23. We will also be hosting a couple of 3D Scrambles on
We will also be hosting a couple of 3D Scrambles on 9/15 and 9/22 with team draw and shooting starting promptly at 7pm (please arrive early to warm up).
- $15 per person cost. $10 goes to the pot. Please bring cash.
- Luck of the draw 2 person teams.
- 20 targets spread 2 animals per lane (10 lanes).
- 1 arrow per person per animal with the best arrow scoring for the team for each animal.
- The targets are scored by the team next to you.
- The top 3 scores pay out.
- No rangefinders, arrows must be a hunting style arrow (no bigger than .312″ OD)